How Do You Stop Gum Recession? Find Out the Answer Here!
Genes are one of the reasons why gums recede, how do you stop gum recession? Let’s check in this health article to know how.
Some people have gum recession. This is the process of the gum tissue surrounding our teeth to worn out or to pull back. The process can make the tooth or the root of the tooth to expose, so the gaps or pockets between teeth and the gum line are seen. Surely, this will make dangerous bacteria build up themselves to destroy bone structures and supporting tissues of the teeth. You’ll definitely suffer from lost teeth if you have gum recession. Mostly, people suffering from this gum problem don’t even realize that actually, they suffer from it. Gum recession occurs step by step. It’s common though. Let’s see the reasons why we have gum recession.
- Genes like mentioned before is one of the reasons why our teeth go recede. No matter how good we take care of our teeth, we may suffer from it.
- Gum disease caused by infection surely can be the reason too.
- When you brush your teeth aggressively, you may have gum recession. The enamel becomes worn out.
- The Female hormone in women can fluctuate. This causes gum recession since the gums become more sensitive during the process of fluctuation.
- Smokers may suffer from gum recession since they will have sticky plaques causing gum recession.
- Body piercing on tongue or lips will cause gum recession.
- Poor dental care can cause gum to recede.
- The teeth that don’t come together properly or crooked teeth will cause gum recession.
- Forcing the teeth can cause gum to recede like in clenching and grinding process.
How do you stop gum recession? Just use Dental Pro 7. Remember that people having poor dental care will get gum recession? The choice of the toothpaste matters as well when we talk about dental care, Dental Pro 7 comes to replace the toothpaste. By using this product containing plant, fruit, and herb extracts, you will prevent this gum problem from coming.
Dental Pro 7
- The formula is lipid-based. Meaning it can go far beyond the gum line and the tooth root.
- The extract is so powerful that bacteria will go away fast.
- The product is easy to use and proven scientifically.
- It’s long lasting so it’s a money saver.
- It works wonder and fasts.
So, don’t worry about the gum recession. All you have to do is check your teeth to your dentist at least once per six months. How you care your teeth matters as well. When having problems, try Dental Pro 7. It is great if the ‘how do you stop gum recession?’ article makes you aware more of gum health.